Can I restrict user access to the EO Genius chargers?
Yes, the admin of the site can set the system to ‘Private Drivers’ meaning that only drivers assigned on the system can authorise the charging session.
Is the EO Genius RFID compatible?
Yes, the EO Genius is RFID compatible, however, it's a hardware upgrade not available on the base model.
Can I use a separate internet connection to the one set up on-site?
Yes, this can either be arranged through your liaison at EO or the installer
My charger is flashing red, what does this mean?
1. If you have a red LED showing on your charger, please check to see if it is a solid red LED or flashing.
2. If it’s flashing then please count how many times it’s flashing, this is indicated by a larger pause letting you know when the sequence is starting.
3. If the Genius charger is flashing blue with one red flash every 45-90 seconds then this indicates the charger having no communication with the Hub.
4. Please contact your installer with this information and inform them of the information. They can liaise with EO Charging Technical Support to establish the cause.
What charger does this app work for?
1. The EO app, is separate to the ' EO Smart Home app' and is used for our Genius charging systems.
How can I download the 'EO App'?
What is the app's main feature?
It’s used to authenticate a charging session for workplace or public chargers.
How can I locate an EO public chargepoint?
There is a map feature in the EO App with all of the public sites available.
Do I need to enter my credit card details to use the app?
1. If you wish to use any public or workplace chargers that require a payment to use.
2. If no card details are entered then the charging session will not be authenticated and therefore no charge will be delivered to the vehicle.
What is the EO Cloud?
The EO Cloud is the back office platform where a public or workplace charging systems can be monitored and controlled
What is the EO Cloud used for?
1. The EO Cloud can be used to amend the settings for a site.
2. Set up if it is a public or private charging site.
3. If it’s a private site, it can also be used to amend the drivers details of who can use the site.
4. You are also able to view and download the charging history and see who plugged into which charger, how much charge was transferred and how long they were plugged in for.
5. If will also inform the owner/admin if there is an issue with the site.
Where can I find more information about the EO Cloud?
More information can be found on the EO Charging website or by speaking to our dedicated sales team.
Can I access the charging data of my EO Mini Pro/EO Mini Smart Home on the EO Cloud?
No, the EO Mini Pro 2 utilised a separate system and all of the required data can be obtained through the EO Smart Home app.
What can I configure in the EO Cloud?
As the Admin of a site you are able to configure the requirements to use the site. Amend if it is a public or private site and set up who can use it.
As an installer, you are able to fully configure the site details. Set up any load management that is required and monitor the site remotely to maintain a high level of customer care.